This is how 2 referees rated Nancy:
I'm Taiwanese working as a junior product manager at a tech company, and teaching English/Chinese is my hobby! I have 6 years tutoring experience, accumulated 60+ students and have over 1000+ hours session completed.
>> 6-year teaching experience (Students range from kids to elderly)
>>English/Chinese presentations in the multi-national enterprise, with 200+ top-manager audience from 20+ countries.
>> Traveled to 20 countries: Exchange student in Austria; International Volunteer in Sri Lanka; Joined APAC conference in South Korea.
>> Served as Student Ambassador in the university, holding activities and interacting with 400+ international students.
1. Teacher Beliefs - I believe that learning English/Chinese isn't hard. The process of learning a language could be really fun and enjoyable!
2. Offered Courses - ESL, Business English, English exams, English Conversation, Chinese Conversation, Chinese basics
3. Teaching Method - I establish an easy-going atmosphere, encouraging students to express their thoughts. Besides, I use daily examples to explain new vocabulary, grammar, or concepts.
4. Learning Outcome - After 10 courses, you will feel confident in speaking English/Chinese
5. Extra Service - Personalized study materials and learning plans
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- National Chengchi University (2018) - International business (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)