Information About MorganVancouver tutor
I am a recent university graduate from the University of Western Australia. My major was Molecular Biochemistry.
In regard to study subjects I have always had a interest in biology an chemistry and am hoping to continue learning about the two as I go through life.
I have had experience teaching in a classroom setting when back in Perth.
- teaching robotics to elementary school aged children
- teaching STEM subjects through fun experiments in elementary schools
- Leading expeditions groups of children for outdoor education.
I like to make the lesson as interactive as possible. I also do appreciate that everyone learns in different fashions. For me, I am a very visual learner in which I better remember concepts by creating big colorful diagrams, flow charts and mind maps.
For my time at university, my room was full of biochemical pathway posters which I had drawn up and placed on the walls near my study desk. being able to see chemical mechanisms and biological interactions up in a very large and colorful format helped me learn
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Western Australia (2018) - Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Mandurah Catholic College (2012) - High school graduation (College) (✘ Not On File)