This is how 2 referees rated Mohsen:
I have a Ph.D. degree in Electrical engineering. I have been teaching in universities and giving lessons privately for more than 9 years.
I have been teaching a number of courses in universities for 5 years including "mathematics", "Linear Algebra", "linear control", “Fuzzy Logic Control”, “Signals and Systems”, “Electronics”, “Electric Circuits”, and so forth as a teaching assistant.
* I have been working as a lab instructor in our department since 2015 and the responsibility of teaching courses “process control lab”, “ digital control lab”,” linear control lab” and “ industrial control lab” lies with me.
* Furthermore, I have been teaching “Computer Programming” courses for four years.
*Added to this, I have been doing research focused on modeling and control engineering for about seven years leading to more than ten papers in prestigious journals and about 65 citations. Also noteworthy is the fact that I have a reviewer of several journals.
I am interested in tutoring these courses:
1) Electrical/Computer Engineering: Electrical Circuits, Signals, and systems, Electronics, communication,
power, control, logic circuits, etc
2)Programming: Matlab, Python, C++, P spice, Proteus, PLC
3) Math: all kinds of math
1) Reading and review my resource books about the topic before class
2) Outline different parts of a chapter
3) Explain each part bit by bit
4) Describe the steps we should go through to solve a different kind of problems
5) Solve simple examples
6) Solve complicated examples
7) Flip through the strategy in step 4
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Petroleum University of Technology (2014) - Instrumentation and Automation Engineering (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Sahand University of Technology (2011) - Electrical Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)