This is how 2 referees rated Madhu Varma:
The first thing you need to know about me is I have completed my Masters in Pharmacy and an advanced diploma in Biotechnology. So why am I teaching? I suppose I could have decided to discover new medicines for the diseased people around the globe. However l enjoy teaching Science so much more, I love igniting the spark of understanding and wonder that drew me to Science in the first place.
My other fine points include a good understanding of Science generally, and the use of creativity and humor to help you to understand more about what your Teachers may be trying to explain. I'm excited to help you learn and have a rich background in education and strategies to help make learning easier for you.
I have over 12 years' experience in teaching Science, Biology and Chemistry at secondary, post-secondary and college levels. I have conducted face to face tutorials as well as online tutorials.
I have also taught students taking prep courses for University, as well as those taking entrance exams for various competitive programs.
All of my one-to-one sessions are tailor-made so that the course contents and materials are designed for your individual requirements.
As individual timetables are much more flexible than college or school English courses, my training sessions can be arranged to fit your academic and work commitments. And I emphasize heavily on practical examples to make students gain better knowledge on the subjects.
The following are some of the strategies I implement to enhance the learning experience:
1. Identify students' individual learning needs
2. Develop action plans based on students' and educators' academic goals
3. Create lesson plans, review worksheets, and practice tests to prepare students for weekly tests
4. Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build
confidence in students
5. Finally, communicate with parents to update them on students' progress
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Centennial College (2016) - Advanced Biotechnology (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- RGUHS (2012) - Pharmacy (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- RGUHS (2009) - Pharmacy (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Sri Chaitanya Jr College (2005) - Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology (College) (✘ Not On File)