Information About LeonidLeonid
I conduct research and teaching in discrete mathematics and discrete dynamic systems (phd in computer science).
I also have engineering education thus I can translate discrete math concepts into algorithms and data structures (=programs) (msc. in software engineering and computer science). I have to admit - this is my first bid on freelancer; thus, please ask if you need more details. However, it is not completely clear what is the essence of your project and what do you expect from an expert. Would you be so kind to provide more details on your project? -- Sincerely, Leonid
10+ years lecturing in top country universities;
* Discrete Mathematics (lecture, seminars, bachelors, 1y)
* Automata Theory and Formal Languages (seminars, bachelors, 2y)
* Algorithms and Data Structures (bachelors, 2y)
* Formal Verification (seminars, masters, 1y)
* Petri Nets Theory and Practice (lectures/seminars, masters, 1y)
* Foundations of Computer Science and Programming (seminars, bachelors, 1y)
* Rush into Latex (lectures/seminars, bachelors, 1y.)
* Compiler Construction Theory and Techniques (ANTLR) (lectures/seminars, bachelors, 1y.)
Instead of enforcing solving a lot of similar problems,
I prefer to achieve a clear understanding of basic concepts by student.
Thus, even complex problems become much easier and more amenable to solve.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Humbold Universitat zu Berlin (2018) - Dr.rer.nat (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)