This is how 2 referees rated Lawrence:
Art Teacher+ Great Motivator + Dad = Me!
My name is Lawrence and I have been a visual art teacher in the GTA for over 15 years!
I am super fun, creative, enthusiastic and always excited to teach art programs and lessons to enthusiastic life long learners!
**Removed By Admin**
Over 15 years
East York Parks & Recretation
-Todmorden Mills Art Camp Coordinator
-Summer Camp Area Supervisor
-Seasonal art programs and events
The Art Garage Inc
- Private art teaching storefront buisness that taught over 230 students a week for over 10 years
- Seasonal weekly art workshops , camps , birthday parties and special events
The Art Garagie Inc- Mobile businesses
-Over 65 TDSB & TCDSB in class art curriculum enrichment
-After school art programs for the TDSB
-Out door art installations for the TDSB
Toronto Publc Library
-Keep Toronto Reading monthly art programming events
-Toronto Comics and Art Festival Kids programming
- Art Starts Saturday Programs (ages 5-7 and 7-10)
-Imagination Station drop in programs ( families programming)
-Adult Watercolour and Acrylic Painting
-Seasonal events culture ambassador
A hands on practical & tangible recipe for awesome art teaching and programming
You will need 1 awesome art teacher (Me!)
A super excited and creative indiviual(s)
Art materials (tbd)
Space for creativity (I'm mobile but also teach from my place)
How to teach
1. Contact and hire the art teacher (me) and decide on what you want to learn? Create a realistic timeline of what goals you (the student) would want to learn!
2. Motivation! The awesome art teacher (me) will be your personal guide in the art adventure you always wanted.
3. Practice (the student)… the best way in learning is actually trying and practice! No worries… it's my job to get you to the art destination you want!
4. Add fun (humour works best)
5. Mix all together really well
To Be Determined - Usually 1.5 hours to 2 works best
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Toronto (2015) - Leadership in Not for Proftit (School) (✘ Not On File)
- High Five (2014) - Healthy Minds for Healthy Children (Other) (✔ On File)
- University of Toronto (2014) - Public Relations (School) (✔ On File)
- Concordia Montreal (2013) - Art History & Studio (Bachelors) (✔ On File)