This is how 2 referees rated Kumar:
My Qualification: MD, MSc (Imperial College), Ph.D. (Medicine from Uni of Warwick), MRCS (Edinburgh), FACS (American College of Surgeons). ECFMG Certified.
Honorary Clinical Research Fellow (Imperial College London)
Fellowship in Abdominal Transplant Surgery
Several awards in International Conference and author of 50 articles in PUBMED index high impact factor journals
ng to travel: 30 miles
Experience: Tutoring peers throughout school and university across a broad range of abilities and ages.
Experience teaching large groups of students in basic sciences, biochemistry, anatomy, pathology, microbiology, immunology and infectious disease, surgery, medicine during my studies in masters and at medical school.
Experience as a medical school one-on-one mentors to students in younger years.
Previous private tutoring experience, particularly with the medicine, USMLE Licensure, MRCS, IELTS.
I have 12 years of teaching experience, and I offer help in several academic areas including academic medicine, OSCE preparation, helping in building Differential diagnosis and management plan, USMLE (United States licensure exam), MRCS.
The subject of Interest: Anatomy, Pathology, Microbiology, Medicine, Surgery, USMLE 1/2/CS/3 preparation. I do help in writing a medical thesis, dissertation and article writing & proofread.
I have finished my USMLE Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) and Step 3 with excellent marks (99 percentile) for MD license in the USA. I completed my surgery training in India followed by research work at St John`s Hospital Southfield, Wayne State University (Vascular Surgery) and Northwestern University Chicago USA.
Note: ONLINE (SKYPE or ZOOM Sessions)-
ONE TO ONE PREPARATION FOR
1) Anatomy- Abdominal/ Thorax/ Neuroanatomy/ Upper and Lower Limb
3) Medicine (Medical School Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Neurology)
4) OSCE; I will help in completing the detailed preparation of all cases along with viva questions.
5) Clinical teaching (Including case presentation, provisional diagnosis, formulate investigation to reach final diagnosis and clinical case presentation)
5) Basic Surgery
6) Abdominal Surgery (Including how to read CT images)
My tutoring sessions are always full of fun and informative, which will make medicine easy and understandable. You will accrue knowledge based on reasoning and concept building. In addition to exam tips and tricks, I will share clinical experiences and educate students on how basic science could be applied in clinical practice. I'm proud to share that 100% of my students have not only successfully passed their exams but have accrued enormous knowledge to become excellent doctor.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Warwick (2020) - PhD (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)
- American College of Surgeons (2019) - FACS (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (2017) - MRCS (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- ECFMG (2016) - USMLE (Professional) (✘ Not On File)