Information About Karen
Richmond Hill tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Karen:
I am an experienced High School Mathematics Teacher with a demonstrated history of working in the Public School System. As a dedicated learner and educator, I have also continued my studies at the graduate level and obtained a M.A. in Mathematics for Teachers. This also led to teaching opportunities with Seneca College as a math instructor.
I have over 5 years of teaching experience in a variety of settings. As mentioned, this includes teaching mathematics at the high school and college level. Additional experience I have is teaching online summer school with TDSB, one-on-one subject specific tutoring, and scoring/supervising EQAO standardized testing.
My tutoring approach is targeting student misconceptions and improving test scores through a systematic process.
1) Diagnostic assessments - identify what students don't understand
2) Revisit and clarify targeted concepts
3) Provide additional problems and questions for students to practice
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- York University (2015) - Mathematics (Masters) (✔ On File)
- York University (2013) - Education (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- York University (2013) - Fine Arts (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||2|
|Positive Feedback Provided:|