This is how 2 referees rated Justin:
My name is Justin. I am looking to become a tutor. I am willing to travel to your home.
I am currently studying to become a elementary school teacher.
I am looking to help children improve their english and math skills.
I enjoy nature, reading, playing sports, and hiking.
I am an educational assistant during the school year so I have experience working one on one with students who have developmental and physical delays.
I was a student teacher for a kindergarten classroom and helped create lesson plans to teach students math, drama, language arts, and science.
I have experience as a camp counsellor and teaching children life skills such as money management, baking, and sport games.
My approach to tutoring:
- Every child learns at a different pace and I will be patient and understanding.
- I will use combination of technology, concrete learning, hands on activities, and demonstrations to help your child learn.
- I will provide your child fun and engaging activities to help them improve their english skills.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Western University (2020) - Bachelor of Education (ongoing) (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Niagara College (2016) - Educational Assistant: Special Needs Support (College) (✔ On File)
- Brock University (2011) - Theatre (Bachelors) (✔ On File)