Information About John
This is how 2 referees rated John:
I am an accomplished Ontario Certified Teacher, mentor, coach, and student! I am currently teaching in an Ontario Public School Board and I am also working towards getting my Masters degree in a competitive program at the University of Toronto.
I am looking for new students to tutor and mentor for 2020. My success as a tutor is based on my unique approach. Not only do I focus on academics, but I help students develop crucial skills and habits to be successful in school (e.g, how to study, self-advocacy, future planning). Many of my students have went on to make informed decisions regarding post-secondary education and have also won various scholarships to Canadian universities.
- I have tutored over 100 students within various communities of the GTA for over 12 years
- I am an educator for an Ontario Public School Board and I have taught students in Grades 4 to 12
- I have experience teaching in classrooms and online learning environments
- Positive relationships and rapport comes first before learning can happen
- Student-centred and differentiated tutoring approach
- Mentorship and coaching approach
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your child's needs
*NOTE: The prices for my tutoring services are approximate and depend on various factors like travel time, session duration, and method of tutoring.*
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Vietnamese
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Toronto (2014) - Bachelor of Education (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- University of Toronto (2013) - Honours Bachelor of Science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||3|
|Positive Feedback Provided:|