This is how 2 referees rated Jing:
• Ph.D. in Ancient Chinese Literature (Peking University)
• M.A. in Ancient Chinese Literature (Beijing Normal University)
• Teacher Qualification Certificate of Higher Education
• Mandarin Proficiency Testing Level Certificate
• Knowledge of various methods to arouse students’ enthusiasm in Chinese language and culture
• Commitment to help students develop their full potential in their studies
• Professor of Chinese language and literature (10 years)
College of Humanities and Social Sciences, China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
• Teacher of Chinese as a foreign language
Teacher of Chinese training course for Japanese short-term students-Beijing Normal University
Chinese Course for International Students-China University of Petroleum
• Lecturer on “Appreciation of Su Dongpo Poetry”, participated in the recording of the China National Radio
• Editor of “Beishe” (Classical Chinese Poetry Club of Peking University) and published dozens of classical poems.
Different from all the phonetic languages, Chinese, as the only existing ideogram language in the world today, is telling numerous ancient Chinese legends and mythologies with the meaningful and beautiful characters.
Therefore, learning Chinese through character stories is not as difficult as you imagine. Let's explore Chinese in a fascinating way, and open the door of the mysterious ancient country of the east-China.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (American), French
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Peking University (2006) - Ancient Chinese language and literature (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- Beijing Normal University (2003) - Ancient Chinese literature (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Beijing Normal University (2000) - Chinese language and literature (Bachelors) (✔ On File)