Information About JeyanthOttawa tutor
• Broad based theoretical, practical and teaching experience with specializations in lecturing undergraduate courses of chemistry and
chemical engineering at the first/second year level.
• Proficiency in computer-aided teaching.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Expertise in preparing and adopting the unique approaches for imparting the key learning sessions. E
• Experience of supervising and guiding the students on their projects and providing key inputs in research work.
• Proficient in preparation of study materials and the other development and practical training sessions for students.
Effective delivery of content by combining the theory with practical applications.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Bharathidhasan University (2001) - Bachelors of Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)