This is how a referee rated Harinder:
I'm a bilingual, self-employed professional with a passion for teaching and helping those in need. I attended Punjabi University Campus & Patiala , GNDU University and completed Master’s Degree in English & Bachelor of Education was in the enhanced and extended diploma in elementary teaching from National Institute of Open Schooling , New Delhi .
Since 2002, I have been teaching full-time with students aged 3.5-14 years;, I am very familiar with the curriculum standards. thanks to my psychology degree and work experience with various schools and home tuitions .
School Teaching Experience:
- In operation since 2002 .
Teaching Subjects – Maths , English , Social Science
Home tutions & Online teaching experience Since 2008
Assisted in teaching math lessons, provided additional support during lunch recess by running a private small group math session 2x/week.
- Maintained a calm, cohesive classroom environment.
Ensuring the personal academic success of my students by supporting them to the best of my ability, using a customized lesson plan catered to individual needs.
- Meeting curriculum guidelines by incorporating these requirements into lessons, ensuring students have a firm understanding of classroom material.
- Multi-dimensional approach using whatever resources necessary to enhance student performance and understanding.
- One-on-one Online tuiting to improve homework skills and the ability to study within that space.
- Maintaining an organized, flexible schedule in order to accommodate students’ schedules and make myself available to parents by email/phone in between tutoring sessions.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- MHRD, Govt of India (2019) - Professional Development Programme for Elementary Teachers (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Rajesthan University (2009) - Master,s in English (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Guru Nanak Dev University (2004) - Bachelor of Education (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Punjabi University , Patiala (2002) - Bachelor of Arts (Bachelors) (✔ On File)