This is how 2 referees rated Haoyue:
Hi, I was a graduate student from University of Waterloo. In 2015, I went to the UK to start my undergraduate study in London School of Economics, majored in Actuarial Science, and graduated in 2018. Then, I came to Canada and went to the University of Waterloo, and last year October, I finished my study of Master of Math in Actuarial Science Program.
· Was a teaching assistant during the Master program study in the University of Waterloo.
· TA for two courses each term including statistics and financial courses.
· Helped to manage online learning platform Piazza
· Helped professors to answer questions from students during tutorials
· Graded exam papers and give feedbacks to students
· Held office hours each week
· Will be patient when answering questions
· Very flexible suiting the needs of the student
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Waterloo (2019) - Actuarial Science (Masters) (✔ On File)
- London School of Economics (2018) - Actuarial Science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)