I am a management graduate with a specialization in finance, and also hold a bachelor's degree in accountancy. I have 4 years of work experience in Financial Modeling & Valuation, followed by 8 years of enriching experience in tutoring and mentoring students across grades, from elementary to graduate.
I have good communication skills and love to interact with people. My approach to tutoring is fun-centric and friendly, as it helps students to be more forthcoming about their doubts and queries, and they enjoy the learning process.
I am looking forward to interacting with many bright minds, helping to quench their intellectual thirst, and in the process learn few things from them too:)
I have 8 years of enriching experience in teaching and mentoring students across grades, from elementary to graduate. Since children of different ages require different teaching methodologies, I can adapt my teaching in accordance with the student's needs. I primarily teach subjects like Languages, Maths, and Social Science till high school and Accounting & Finance based subjects to undergrads and graduates.
I have helped students in honing their English skills, both conversational and written. I have also helped students to excel in standardized examinations and entrance such as GMAT and IELTS.
Below is my approach to tutoring a student:
•Create lesson plans, review worksheets, and practice tests to prepare students for weekly tests and school examinations.
• Develop a custom curriculum, including homework and assessments
• Review materials assigned by the students' teachers and helped students complete homework and assignments
• Provide primary study support and feedback for students, encompassing subjects such as languages, math, history, and science from grade 5 to grade 10
• Explain complex concepts in the undergrad and postgrad subjects, especially Accountancy, Statistics, and other Finance based subjects by using easy-to-understand terms
• Aid students to excel in all standardized examinations and entrance examinations
• Monitor, assess, and remediate student performance
• Communicate with parents about students' progress
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (2005) - MBA (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (2001) - B Com (Bachelors) (✔ On File)