This is how 2 referees rated Gagan:
I am a Software Engineer and Consultant with over 10 years of experience tutoring Elementary, Secondary and University students.
I hold a Bachelor of Applied Science in Nanotechnology Engineering from the University of Waterloo where I spent 5 years growing my skills in the areas of mathematics, chemistry, physics and computing.
My goal is to see you succeed in any way I can. Every class is tailor made to you and your learning style so that you leave every session feeling accomplished.
I have 10+ years of tutoring Elementary, Secondary, and University students.
In University, I was a TA for an upper year math course (numerical methods) during my 4th year.
My experience follows below:
Math: 10+ years
Science (Elementary + Secondary): 7+ years
Chemistry: 5+ years
Physics: 5+ years
Computer Science: 5+ years
Every student is unique, with individual goals and learning styles.
My approach is to work with students (and their families) to identify your goals and how best we can work towards them.
A simple outline of my approach is below.
1) Identify your learning goals (e.g. better grades, prep for a test, university dreams)
2) Identify your learning style (e.g. visual learner, practice and example oriented, require tons of supplemental content)
3) Focus on practical examples where possible to see where you have challenges and solve them one at a time
4) Repetition: after we solve the challenges, let's put your skills to the test
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Ryerson University (2017) - Certificate in Data Analytics, Big Data and Predictive Analytics (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Waterloo (2016) - Bachelor of Applied Science, Honours Nanotechnology Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)