Information About Fariba
This is how 2 referees rated Fariba:
• Bachelor of science in Mathematics
• Over 10 years of experience in teaching and tutoring of math concepts in the schools, colleges and educational institutes
• Succeeded in raising student’s grade from 55% to 85%
• Ability to teach in multiple subjects of K-12 e.g. Algebra, calculus, geometry and data management
• Good understanding and hands on experience with Ontario Curriculum
• Proficient in Math tutoring for college and university students
• Skilled in curriculum development and course materials
• Good understanding of student learning styles and promote independent learning among students
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Have a Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- Over 10 years of experience in teaching and tutoring of math concepts in the schools, colleges and educational institutes
- Work experience at the following institutes:
- Above Grade level Canada
- Spirit of Math Canada
- MMU University of Malaysia
- Talent training center of Iran (Farzanegan)
- Kherad Institute of Tehran
- Shariati University of Iran
Learning complex Math concepts at higher grades (e.g. k9-12,colleges and universities) needs a strong basic math skills including numeracy and problem solving that should be developed at lower grades (k1-8). These basic skills inspire confidence in students when doing math assignments. The students who were unable to develop their math skills in lower grades suffer from a lack of confidence in doing math assignments in higher grades which influences their math scores.
As an experienced Math tutor, I usually assess students' basic math skills in the first session. Based of this assessment, I will develop a unique plan to improve their skills, helping them achieve the level of confidence they need to solve problems independently.
I also use a two-way communication in my lessons and avoid boring lecturing. By using this approach, I have succeeded in raising students' grades from an average of 55% to an average of 85%.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- MMU University (2015) - Business Administration (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)
- Tehran University (1996) - Sience in Mathematics (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||1|
|Positive Feedback Provided:|