Information About Eric
This is how 2 referees rated Eric:
I am a passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced tutor with an excellent track record. My primary profession is in the field of engineering consulting and I love working with numbers!
J.S. - "He has literally been one of the most positive influences on my daughters academic performance"
W.B. - "Eric has proven himself to be extremely capable of teaching students on a one-to-one basis with all of my children, each of which has a very different personality and level of academic proficiency. We have strongly recommended him as a tutor to our friends"
Complete reference available upon request.
Surcharges may apply depending on meeting location/time.
- three years of tutoring experience with students ranging from grade 6 to college/university students
- experience with Canadian Grade 1-12 Mathematics, Physics, and Science Curriculum
- experience with SSAT, SAT and ACT exam preparation
- experience with Engineering and Art/Sci university-level math and physics courses (MAT198, MAT135, PHY180, etc.)
- experience with college-level accounting and finance courses
I value understanding above memorizing. I have always had a problem with simply accepting things the way they are presented, so I dive deeper into understanding the why's and how's. This helped me naturally develop an exceptional ability to explain difficult / abstract concepts.
I am able to connect with and relate to my students and I maintain a great rapport with all of my current and past students.
Through clear explanations and encouragement to practice problem solving, I have been able to significantly improve the grades of all my students.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Chinese
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Toronto (2009) - Electrical and Computer Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||14|
|Positive Feedback Provided:|
Eric has been a massive help in my studies. From understanding how I learn, to how to deal with exam stress, he would always try to help. Would use him again for future courses and recommend him to friends