Information About ElishaNiagara Falls tutor
This is how a referee rated Elisha:
Hi there, I'm Elisha. I am a current educator working on my certificate in Teaching the Adult Learner. Beyond my college degrees, I have done extensive coursework in history, art history, emerging technology and neuroscience with top educational institutions to develop knowledge in a multitude of areas. I currently own and operate EAG Innovation where I support families of all sizes and backgrounds through mental health education.
- Ran a pilot Autism & Bullying Awareness Program in an elementary school
- Taught ages 2.5-5 and ages 8-12 educational programming in Heritage Services and Arts & Culture
- Supported an adult learner with learning English as a Second Language
- Provided in-classroom support for high school age students with Multiple Exceptionalities
- Provided essay and study skill support throughout my college experience
- Paid essay editor from the College to Masters level
- Currently completing the Teaching the Adult Learner program at Mohawk College
I believe in getting creative to help you fully learn and apply the material, this means approaching your learning based on more than just your learning style. I take on multiple intelligences to allow tutees to explore their unique ways of learning, whether that is retaining information through song, or quizzes.
I believe in the idea "practice, practice, practice," I will assign activities outside of our time together to ensure you're effectively developing skills even when we are not in session.
I believe everyone has the capacity to learn, and my aim is to support you in any way I can.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Holland College (2017) - Degree in International Hospitality Management (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Seneca College (2016) - Degree in Tourism Services Operations (Professional) (✘ Not On File)