This is how a referee rated Dilpreet:
My name is Dilpreet ( AICHEME) an associate engineer and also pursuing my masters (Thesis). Having a motivation spirit gives me ability to bring child's interest in education. I have well expereienced in teaching, mentoring and training other personnel. Highly enthusiastic , motivating and hardworking individual.
Recent graduate in chemical engineering with majors in Chemistry, General science and Maths Seeking a position as a professional tutor.
1. Providing Study Material in academic subject to improve child's test score and GPA.
2. Helped students ages 18+ with their undergraduate chemistry courses at University of Wolverhampton.
3. Built solid communication and listening skills with a wide variety of students in different stages of their undergraduate career.
4. Connect with others on a professional level to recognize their difficulties and help build realistic goals to improve their level of understanding.
5. Efficiently used time management skills with each student to address their questions, and move to the next student in need of help.
6. Instructed and mentored high school and college students in organic and general chemistry.
7. Researched past exam schedules to create optimal study sessions for upcoming finals.
8. Used QA techniques to help general chemistry students gain a better understanding of topics.
1. Tend to focus on building concrete skills and helping students with what they immediately need to keep up with schoolwork.
2. Tends to work on strategies to help kids succeed, help kids develop a more organized approach to learning and schoolwork.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- UNIVERSITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON (2018) - CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (Bachelors) (✔ On File)