This is how 2 referees rated Deni:
I have worked in the field of customer service for 8 years.
In my last position, I provided information, answered questions, responded complaints, followed up customers and provided support. I maintained a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times. I have communicated and coordinated with colleagues as necessary. I acknowledged and resolved customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
I have acquired many important skills. I know how to welcome and greet customers. Also, I provide professional service to customers.
I have professional computer skills. I have advanced proficiency in diverse Microsoft Office programs and various internet search engines.
I have good written and verbal communication skills. I am an empathic and patient individual.
I have developed critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills. I am proactive in judging difficult situations and making quick decisions.
Also, I have reliability and punctuality. I complete tasks on time. Also being punctual is basic in my job.
Trainer Nov 2011 to May 2013
Intercom Data Service Group sh.p.k. – Tirana, Albania
• Re-created old training materials, presenting in an innovative idea of a PowerPoint
• Customized training for candidates with different needs
• Built and consolidated the links between training and work, changing methods when necessary renovating and reinventing strategies
• Qualified, retrained and updated the workforce
• Briefed existing employees with better performance strategies
• Planned the training course, taking in consideration the number of agents needed and other protocols, under pressure as lack of interviews and workforce
• Interviewed, planned, selected and finally trained future agents using job-specific scenarios and entertaining designed every time in different ways
• Compiled weekly/monthly information about every new and old agent in a specific employee document
Italian is like my mother tongue. I have been speaking Italian from 5 years old.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Tirana, Albania (2017) - Bachelor of Business Administration (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Evaluation Center for Linguistic Certification University for Foreigners of Perugia (2009) - Livello B2 Celi 3 (Other) (✘ Not On File)