Information About DebraToronto tutor
I have been teaching at 3 colleges in Toronto and the surrounding area for three years.Teaching and facilitating learning success for undergraduate and graduate business students both face to face and distance (online) in leadership, management principles, human resources management and organizational behaviour.
• Developed and delivered an inaugural post-graduate course in Global Human Resources for a Global Business Management Program
• Formally mentored post-graduate international business students for their capstone projects.
I take a co-active coaching approach with my students in that I use questions to help guide them to discover the answers themselves. I also use creativity and creative exercises to help students come up with ideas and new approaches to learning and help broaden their critical thinking.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- St. Francis Xavier University, Nova Scotia (2013) - Master of Adult Education (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Humber College, Toronto (2003) - Adult Teaching and Training Certificate with Honours (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Ryerson University, Toronto (1997) - Bachelor of Commerce (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)