Information About DanteSaskatoon tutor
I have been teaching for almost over 16 years now, and that being said many of my students passed their English exams and improve their English skills exceedingly. My training includes Referencing and Essay Writing.
- Was mainly responsible for providing speaking and writing strategies that completely transformed students’ approach to English language
- Successfully helped many students achieve their desired result; with a documented success rate of 95%
- Coached other teachers as well on the several tips and tools for English teaching
- Made curriculums and worked on interesting group activities with students
- Taught several Chinese/Korean students (in a class setting) on the overall English language as well as all sorts of English prep courses (IELTS/TOEFL/CELBAN/CELPIP/Cantest/SAT/CALTEST)
1. I start with a simple diagnosis of your skills
2. We make a detailed plan on how to get you successful in a short time
3. We start with the prep with detailed templates, structures and strategies
4. Continuous feedback and support on homework is provided
5. Mock tests and final evaluations are conducted further
FINAL RESULTS are then achieved!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Red River College (2000) - TEFL CERT. (Professional) (✘ Not On File)