* Student oriented
* 20 years experience
* Conducted workshops for teachers
* Frequently seeking to improve myself to make a difference to my students
* Makes learning fun
* Result oriented
* B.C. certified school teacher with ESL related Master's degree
* 20 years experience [including online]
* Expert at teaching writing structure, ideation and grammar; reading fluency and comprehension;
and preparing students for exams
* Experience teaching grades 1-12, university students, and mature adults . This includes: IB English,
TOEFL, LPI, and IELTS.
*Wide variety of excellent engaging materials
*Improvement will be noticeable
*I have fun with my students
*I maintain current practice through frequent research, workshops, & reading.
* My step-by-step approach based on assessed need ensures child & adult learner success.
* I use a wide variety of excellent materials that engage students with varying needs.
* I vary my style of teaching and methods to suit the assessed need(s) of my students.
* Online teaching platforms: Skype, Zoom
* Lots of success.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Victoria (2007) - M.Ed (Masters) (✔ On File)
- UBC (2001) - B. Ed (Bachelors) (✔ On File)