I am a fun-loving, positive person that enjoys helping people. I feel a great sense of fulfillment from seeing a learner achieve their goals.
- 7 months teaching a grade 7/8 split class in French, English, Health and Social Studies in the public school system
- 1.5 years of supply teaching in the public school system
- 1.5 years working with safety training in the mining industry
- 1.5 years of working with the G.E.D. Program
I like to get to know the learner to know their interests, strengths and weaknesses. I then try to find ways to help them that will keep their attention and interest them. I make learning as relatable and relevant as possible.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Université Sainte-Anne (2008) - Bachelor of Arts, major in History, minor in English (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Université Sainte-Anne (2008) - Bachelor of Education (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)