I am a 2nd year scholarship student attending the University of Toronto where I study Geology. I am 20 years old and would describe myself as friendly, professional, mature, dedicated, hardworking, creative, passionate and goal-oriented. Being all of these things, I am dedicated to my students' success and I work hard to ensure a comfortable environment for them that facilitates their growth and excellence.
Additionally, I am very flexible with my teaching strategies as well my time and I am willing to go above and beyond for my students' benefit because my ultimate goal is to unlock each students' potential and provide them with the knowledge and tools that they need to achieve their best exam results.
If academic success is important to you or your child, I look forward to meeting you and equipping you/them for excellence.
I've been tutoring students for 5 years:
- Elementary/Primary school students in English, Math and Integrated Science for 5 years
- Secondary/high school students (up until Grade 10) in Biology, Chemistry and Geography for 3 years.
I take an individual approach to tutoring. This means that I try to identify what type of learner my student is, that is, whether they are a visual, auditory or reading/and writing learner, and I apply the most suitable method for each student depending on the specific subjects and topics. I ensure that students fully grasp the different concepts and how to apply those concepts in such a way that maximizes their potential and allows them to excel in their exams.
Our sessions will include teaching content, reviewing content and doing practice questions to ensure that the students completely understand the content and are able to answer exam-type questions and achieve the best results possible. I am also willing to assist students with their homework.
I am flexible and open to any and all questions and suggestions that are in the best interest of the student's academic and all-round success and well-being.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Toronto (2019) - Current student (College) (✘ Not On File)
- St. Joseph's Convent San Fernando. Trinidad and Tobago. (2018) - Grade I (A) 8 Units in Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Exam (IB Equivalent): Biology (2 Units), Geography (2 Units), Environmental Science (2 Units), Caribbean Studies (1 Unit), Communication Studies (1 Unit) (School) (✘ Not On File)
- St. Joseph's Convent San Fernando. Trinidad and Tobago. (2016) - Grade I (A) in 7 subjects in CSEC Examinations (O'levels): Mathematics, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Theatre Arts (School) (✘ Not On File)
- St. Joseph's Convent, San Fernando. Trinidad and Tobago. (2016) - Grade II (B) in 3 subjects in CSEC Examinations (O'levels): Additional Mathematics, Geography, Spanish (School) (✘ Not On File)