This is how a referee rated Charles:
Hi! My name is Charles, and I'm a grade 12 senior student at Moscrop Secondary in Burnaby, British Columbia. I can speak English and Mandarin. I believe that since I'm a student just like you, I can relate to all of your experiences and teach you the simplest way to understand a problem. I am very confident in teaching all math/pre-calculus below grade 12, social studies subjects (like geography) and Mandarin. I can also help you with fixing grammar, spelling and word choice for your essays.
Why I'm qualified:
- Taken top courses in secondary school such as AP Calculus, AP Human Geography, and AP Mandarin. I have scored a 5 (best score) on them
- Have tutored grades 8-11 students and elementary school students
- Volunteered at Science World as a guide, responsibilities include teaching children in an interactive way
- Volunteered in after school program helping students understand and finish their homework
- Piano - Level 10 RCM examinations - honours with distinction
lots of experience working with younger students/teens, mentioned above
Through my past experiences, I believe that every student has the ability to achieve success in academics. It is important and essential for me to adapt to every student as everyone has a different way of seeing things. I strongly encourage you to ask questions and be engaged. The learning process is supposed to be FUN and INTERESTING!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Moscrop Secondary School (2020) - Grade 8-12 (School) (✘ Not On File)