Information About Chamika
This is how 2 referees rated Chamika:
Excellent tutor for students pursuing in Accounting and Finance to achieve their goals and objectives while inspiring to reach their maximum potential.
• Experienced in tutoring for fundamentals in Accounting, Advanced Financial Reporting and Taxation, Economics, Business Law, Business Management and Management Accounting for 4+ years.
• Experienced in providing comprehensive support in assignments for Finance students in covering work using a spreadsheet, accounting software and skilled in using SharePoint, one drive.
• Leading mentorship programs for students who expect to pursue careers in Finance and Business.
• Ability work while developing good inter-personal relationships and maintaining a strong work ethic, highly organized, positive attitudes, flexibility, attention to detail and high organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
• Experienced in instructing, invigilation, paper marking, and preparing for Midterm and Final exams.
• Ability to understand the operational process of the businesses with financial requirements and cater to the requirements with clarity and detailed presentation methods utilizing world-class tools and platforms.
• Delivering instructions that meet module requirements and objectives as set out in the syllabus.
• Evaluation of student performances in term exams under set guidelines fairly and consistently.
• Mentoring and reviewing students during group presentations and other placements within college and university to uplift their performance.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (2020) - Associate Member (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Northumbria University UK (2018) - Bsc. in Business Management (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (2017) - Associate Member (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (2017) - Senior Accountant (Professional) (✔ On File)