Information About Aviral
This is how 2 referees rated Aviral:
I'm a Geoscience professional having Masters background in Geology. graduated college in 2014 and bring along 4 yrs. of extensive experience with India's largest Oil&Gas organization. I qualified India's most prestigious engineering exam called as IIT-Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE, conversion rate< 5%) and took admission in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-ISM Dhanbad).
I've always been an enthusiastic human being with inquisitive mind who has always believed in learning and bridging the interface between the theoretical and practical world (i.e. I am being taught this, now where and how will I apply).
My hobbies include discovering Excel, playing basketball and volunteering and helping younger staff/ students develop there practical approach in studying.
I have volunteered in my previous organization to assist in department programs such as technical forums and team-building events, and have excelled at those activities. I volunteered back in 2011-13 in my college with a nonprofit org. of India, KARTAVYA, to educate and develop the poverty stricken and illiterate kids.
I tutored back in 2011-13 in my college with nonprofit org. of India, KARTAVYA, to educate and develop the poverty stricken and illiterate kids.
1. Tailor-made Approach: Understand the current aptitude level of individual/ group and plan to bridge the gaps accordingly
2. "Power your Basics" Approach: It's all about the foundation. If that's weak then a student can't master anything
3. Real-World-Use-Case Approach: As stated earlier, create an interface between the theoretical and practical world through real-world examples
4. Sequential/ Hierarchical Approach: Draft a proper road map and start with elementary to advanced maths. Basically the Traditional way of Teaching
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, India (2014) - Master of Science (Tech) Geology (Masters) (✔ On File)