Information About AshwiniWhitby tutor
This is how a referee rated Ashwini:
As a pharmacy Gold-medalist graduate and a Food Science student, I am seeking to obtain a challenging position where I can best utilize my pharmaceutical experience in industry, research and teaching. Having few years of tutoring experience in private coaching as well as in university, I look forward to helping students with all specializations of Chemistry, Biology and Pharmaceutical Sciences,
1. Teaching Assistant (Chemistry) Pi-Square Academy, 2014-2016
• Tutored higher secondary students (grade 11 and 12) with curriculum material/homework in chemistry and biology.
• Prepared extra practice problems to prepare them for various competitive exams
• I highly encouraged students to ask questions, understand concepts and not commit to memorization
2. Tutored Graduate students (B.Pharm and B.Sc.) : The M.S. University of Baroda -2016-2020
• Conducted extra classes for students and few of my fellow batch mates during late evenings as a part of temporary/assisting staff of faculty.
• Taught various subjects including (but not limited to) Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacy and Microbiology. I have the expertise to teach Chemistry at any level from Middle School to Senior Undergraduate level
• Provided informative presentations to students regarding different areas of studies and ensure that they fully comprehend all aspects.
• Adopted distinctive teaching methodologies, documented all lessons, organized healthy group discussions, and mentored troubled students.
• Tried to question my students as much as I could and made them solve trickiest problems to prepare them for any upcoming tests and evaluations.
• I tutor through hands-on activities, create extra practice problems prior to the sessions to enhance understanding of students
• Caring and compassionate person who always goes beyond the call of duty to ensure students are successful and thriving academically.
• My communication and interpersonal skills are an asset which are useful during interactions with students, parents and school administrators.
• My friendly personality and calm temperament are very harmonious with the requirements of a good teacher.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (2020) - Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)