Information About ArteeBrampton tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Artee:
Hello all you eager learners!! I am a female nearing my 30's who loves to help others accomplish their goals and aspirations however I can. I have multiple years experience in the legal and tutoring industries. On my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, especially my nephews who range from 2-4 years old. I help them learn English and various counting techniques to be ready for pre-school and kindergarten. I also enjoy dancing and travelling to various countries where I have also performed dances. Additionally, during a few of my travels I have held an English tutoring seminar for those looking to learn English in order to move to Canada or just for their personal gain.
I have been tutoring for six (6) years in English, law and some math. I help a lot of adults and children learn English, especially those wishing to migrate to Canada. I love helping people advance in their skills and grasps various techniques because I believe everyone is a unique learner in that we all learn in our own way.
Choosing me as your tutor can provide the following benefits:
1. Ensures confidentiality between me and you and/or your child;
2. The student can rest assured and be comfortable with me as the experience will be a one-on-one experience where the student will have chances to ask as a=many questions as they please;
3. I have patience. I take my time with my students to help them understand and learn the fundamentals, as I know not all of us are fast learners;
4. I will assess my students with the subject at hand to know how much tutoring is required;
5. I will use various teaching techniques to know which one works best with the student to ensure he or she is comfortable and completely understands the topic at hand;
6. I will start by covering the basics and foundation of the topic and work from there;
7. I provide quizzes and tests to see what the student has grasped and what areas still need more tutoring; and
8. Last but not least, I will make tutoring and learning a fun experience for the student because after all, who likes homework or even work in general? Unless it utilizes games and activities, i'd say not many people.
When we get bored or tired of doing something because we don't understand it, we in turn get frustrated and want to call quits. I am here to ensure you enjoy the learning experience from start to finish and also benefit from the tutoring techniques to use them for as long as possible.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Ashton College (2017) - Immigration Law (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Guelph Humber University (2013) - Paralegal Studies (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)