Information About AnukalpToronto tutor
Highlights of Qualifications
• Work Experience in the field of defence, oil, construction and transportation industry
• Comfortable working with programming languages like C and C++
• Proficient in software like Auto CAD, SolidWorks, Abaqus FEA, Ansys, MATLAB, Pro-E, Magics RP
• Expertise in FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) and FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
• Experience in EOSINT P 395 (Additive Manufacturing Machine – 3D Printer)
• Superior problem-solving and time-management abilities; adept at identifying the root cause of issues and implementing creative, targeted solutions
• Team facilitator with effective communication and presentation skills, able to coordinate with management, vendors, and staff Education
• Pursuing MEng (Mechanical and Industrial Engineering) at the University of Toronto Aug 2021 (expected)
• B. Tech (Mechanical) Gold Medalist from the Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology, India Jun 2017
I will be responsible for helping the student to understand different subjects. I will assess, assist and encourage the student in the learning process. I also review materials used in classes, explain various topics, and answers all the doubts and questions of the student regarding that topic. My functions are a supplementation to the classroom teaching.
I usually perform the following tasks:
• Developing a student´s skills.
• Helping students to improve their learning process.
• Detecting the specific needs of each student.
• Teaching supplementary lessons.
• Creating reports.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO (2020) - MEng (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology (2017) - Bachelor of Technology (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)