This is how a referee rated Andrew:
I'm a competitive person and I truly believe that trying to be better than you were yesterday is a fundamental philosophy when trying to tackle the challenges that life throws at you. Since finishing school, I have been working in retail, banking and learning and development. There are very few challenges that I'm unwilling to tackle and take a lot of pride in finding solutions to problems that others have missed.
- New hire trainer
- Peer mentor
- High school peer tutor (through the school)
- High school tutor (private)
- University Mathematics Tutor (through the University)
- Coached Volleyball Under 14, 15, 16 and 18 boys and girls (club teams, school teams and provincial teams)
- Assistant Coach University Men's Volleyball
Working as a peer mentor and tutor as well as a leader in tutoring and mentoring in my various roles over the years I understand that the approach to learning and mastering skills and competencies varies with the individual. My experience has taught me to listen and understand where the individual is with the skill they are trying to develop so that I can approach the training holistically and effectively. I have a strong believe that growth will only happen if the individual wants that growth to happen so keeping the goal orientated around the individuals desire to become better is essential.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Saint Thomas University (2013) - Mathematics and Science Tech Studies - Did not finish (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Horton High School (2008) - Graduated (School) (✘ Not On File)