Information About Anand - Winnipeg tutor
|College / University||$20.00|
Hi, I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Manitoba. It's such a fulfilling experience when I share what little I know. I always try to keep a good touch with my students, to ensure they got what they need.
Sessional Instructor: Electrical power system analysis
Teaching Assistant: Computer Programming for Scientists and Engineers
1. I request the student to give the topics. I will prepare on the topic.
2. I prefer a discussion mode to ensure the student is able to understand the concepts.
3. I will try to make notes during the session so that students can have a reference later.
4. Any queries, they can email/call me anytime.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand (2015) - Electrical Power System (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Calicut, India (2013) - Electrical Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)