Information About Amani
This is how 2 referees rated Amani:
Please note the new, REDUCED tutoring prices!
This year, help your child, or even yourself, get on the right track, get ahead, and score a higher-than-ever average with a certified and passionate Ontario teacher. Reading, writing, editing, mathematics, science, research methods, and more!
Amani is certified in excellent standing with the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT). She has a rich background in education research from the University of Western Ontario and has helped her many elementary, secondary, and university-level students get Level 4s and 90% averages in their problem courses.
Her strong understanding of the Ontario curriculum and University course and research work will give your child an edge in Ontario's highly competitive education system. She creates warm and safe learning environments for students to develop their concentration, learning skills, and information retention.
Get the support that your child needs to thrive TODAY.
Teaching is Amani's passion. She devotes her time to working and volunteering in traditional and nontraditional education settings. As part of her teacher education, she passed with flying colours during her Master of Education experience and taught successful classes in English, Literature, elementary Mathematics, Careers/Civics, Graduate Research Methods, and Creative Writing to Grade 4s to 12s, undergraduate, and graduate (masters and PhD) students. Amani has also been an independent educational consultant for various university faculties of education and school district boards.
Amani can motivate even the shyest or most disorganized of students to increase their course average by 10 to 20 percent! That's the difference between a Level 3 and 4, or the 90 percent needed for University acceptance.
Amani's priority it to help students succeed!
1. She creates engaging and safe environments for her students in her private and wifi-accessible study room, where they understand the value of hard work and the importance of making mistakes to get better.
2. She shares effective organizational tools and learning resources with her students.
3. She use techniques that suit auditory, kinesthetic, and visual learners.
4. She keeps parents up-to-date and provides them with helpful tips for their child's success.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Arabic
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Western Ontario (2016) - MA Education (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Western Ontario (2013) - Bachelor of Education (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- University of Western Ontario (2012) - Health Sciences with Minor in Creative Writing and Rhetoric (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||7|
|Positive Feedback Provided:|
Very patient and careful on editing. Give me constructive advice on my paper. She literally fixed every grammar mistakes in this 20 page essay. The grade is extremely high, which is unusual as a third year academic courses.
Definite a reliable tutor!