Information About Aman - Brampton tutor
I am MBA (Pakistan) and master in Finance (Malaysia).
I've over 10 years experience of teaching to O levels, A levels, BBA and MBA students a variety of subjects.
There are a number of things I try to accomplish for my students:
1. A positive atmosphere. Students are called upon to discuss questions, but mistakes are treated as opportunities to explore misconceptions, not as a reflection of a student's abilities.
2. Many times I also raise the questions to the students to judge if they are getting the lectures or are they just the silent listeners.
3. I always put myself in the shoes of students and imagine the problems which I faced while understanding the lectures in my student life.
4. Always I try to involve with the students in the class especially to those who are considered to be back benchers
5. I am always well prepared for the current lecture and to face the relevant questions to be raised from the students.
6. Fair playing field: I go to some lengths (individualizing computer assignments, etc.) to ensure that students know that there is no easy way out.
7. Access to a caring individual. I work with my office door open, and I am available to help.
8. Many students give up on assignments in total frustration when they reach an impasse. I try to be available, both in scheduled and in impromptu "walk arounds", to ensure that students learn from the assignments.
9. Empowerment: I believe that anyone can do well in accounting if they are willing to spend the time at it. Some pick it up quickly, some need to spend more time. If I provide any value added, it is in encouraging all my students to be interested enough in the subject to invest more time. Then, I try to make sure they spend their time productively.
10. Respect and encouragement: Students work hard, earn their grades, and are entitled to their opinions. My task is to facilitate their learning process.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- INCEIF Malaysia (2015) - Masters in Finance (Masters) (✔ On File)
- UCP Pakistan (2007) - MBA (Masters) (✔ On File)