Information About Ali
This is how 2 referees rated Ali:
I am a masters graduate from the computer engineering program who has done private and public tutoring for different ages and groups. Most of the students are either first/second year university students who are taking Java courses or secondary students taking math, chemistry or physics classes
I have done private tutoring for high school and first/second year students.
As part of my masters program I was a lab teaching assistant for microprocessor course from August till December 2015 and August till December 2014
I also marked assignments and midterms for another third year course
I try to explain difficult concepts in the simplest ways using an analogy that makes sense
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Persian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Victoria (2016) - M.A.Sc Computer Engineering (Masters) (✔ On File)
|Students Providing Feedback:||13|
|Positive Feedback Provided:|
|Total Other Feedback: (not shown)||3|
1. The student should find a quiet space for online tutoring such as a meeting room which is quiet
2. If the student is not necessarily sure about a concept he or she should ask the tutor to explain the concept in general, and do a few examples on each specific concept
3. The student should be much more responsive both to email and text messages and not cancel their sessions last minute
4. It is the students responsibility to answer the teacher's questions with honesty to make sure that the teachers are not mislead into the dark.
5. It is the students responsibility to pay their tutors in a timely manner, attempting to not pay the tutor is very unprofessional of any student.
I am sure you would be able to find a tutor in your area which can help you achieve your goals