Information About AbhinavOttawa tutor
Good day Everyone,
I am a professional in the banking industry. Previously, I worked as a consultant to top financial services firms advising on data management, portfolio strategy, and project management. I became a tutor in Maths and Physics 12 years ago. My background includes bachelor's degree in Computer Science and electronics. I love teaching and helping people achieve their goals.
12 years experience teaching Maths, Physics and Computers (grade 1 - grade 12)
1. Experience: I’ve been teaching students from preschool to grade 12 for over ten years in a variety of disciplines and classrooms. During that time, I've also been tutoring individual students one-on-one. Each individual, class, age group, and subject area add to my expertise because I learn from all of them and apply what I’ve learned to help myself and my students.
2. Education: As a life-long learner, my education is on-going. I have been either a student or a teacher in one type of classroom or another since I entered kindergarten, and I have invested much quality time, effort, and funding into my own education. I have degrees in both the engineering and business. I am a concept learner by nature, and I teach to the concept.
3. Philosophy: I believe in the limitless potential of all students. My belief, which is supported by my experience, is that one student may excel in many areas and learning modalities , but all students excel in some areas. Development is an individual process that is marked by specific ages and stages, yet individuals vary in their own, unique age/stage development.
4. Teaching Style: I have the ability to see the unique strengths in each student, and I strive to use all learning modalities to coach students in developing their strengths while working on their challenges. My approach is holistic in nature, and I take into account and am sensitive to the whole person and his/her family. I am friendly and responsive, authoritative vs. authoritarian. Because my teaching style and the setting in which I work are more informal, students under 18 yrs. address me as Ab.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Lawrence Kilin school of Business (2012) - Post Graduate Business Studies (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Uttar Pradesh technical university (2010) - Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)