This is how 2 referees rated Abhik:
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics
Electromechanical Engineering Technologist
- Graduated with Honors, winner of many Certificates, Scholarships, Awards, & Medals
- Secured A+ in all Mathematics courses in Canada including 100% in Integral Calculus
- Certified Engineering Technologist (C.E.T.) in Ontario since 2016
- Excellent communication, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Teacher's Recommendation: "I taught Abhik in a Integral Calculus course. Abhik is the only student I have had, in five years teaching the course, who earned a genuine 100% in the entire course. Abhik put a high level of polish on every report and test. He also spent a lot of time explaining concepts to others. I highly recommend him for any position which requires problem solving, team work, and attention to detail."
Over 20 years experience in teaching & tutoring Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
Excellent in building confidence among students by implementing innovative ideas
Competent in developing appropriate strategies and tools to assess performance
Successfully use interesting teaching aids to encourage students
Develop remedial programs for students requiring extra help
Committed to excellence in teaching and learning
My focus is to build the confidence in my students, prepare them as independent learners. I try to galvanize their potential through proper guidance, effective communications, and good listening skills with patience.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Sheridan College (2015) - Engineering Diploma (College) (✔ On File)
- University of Calcutta (1999) - M.Sc. in Physics (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Calcutta (1996) - B.Sc. (Bachelors) (✔ On File)