Information About Alexander - Richmond upon Thames teacher - (3 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Alexander:
I am primarily a songwriter, with experience in performing and producing tracks.
• In 2015–16, I fronted the band The Quays.
• In 2018–19, I studied Sound Production at Bath Spa University, at a postgraduate level.
My music draws upon different skillsets:
• The production skills that I have developed. Most especially, beat programming and the use of Maschine.
• Classic chord-driven music — which plays to the strength of acoustic guitar — and was my entry point into writing music. This is reflected in my song Roll Away, which can be heard on Soundcloud.
Returning to songwriting, the tools I use have opened up with beat production/ learning to write on the piano.
• I have tutored five A-level English literature students during the last year.
• As Assistant Fencing Coach at Cobham Fencing Club, I coached piste-side at the British Youth Championships.
• Reviewing approaches to songwriting.
• Identifying skills and approaches that allow the tutee to best express themselves for the purposes of songwriting.
• Developing these skills and approaches.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Bath Spa University (2019) - PGCert Sound Production (Masters) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||3|
|Total Positive Feedback:|