Information About Victoria - Havant teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Victoria:
Victoria offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
ONLINE LESSONS AVAILABLE
I am a professional piano teacher and have been playing the piano since I was 6 years old. I took private lessons up until the age of 18, during which time I worked my way through the ABRSM practical graded exams up to Grade 8, and also Music Theory up to Grade 5. For me personally, playing the piano allows me to express myself in a way that no other medium allows. The joy I get from playing the piano is something I aim to help my students discover for themselves, as it is such a wonderful mindful activity that benefits us in so many ways.
I have been teaching since 2007 and have a 100% pass rate for practical and theory exams. I teach adults and children from beginner level upwards, and currently have a range of students, each with their own unique goals. I am also a member of the Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM) as well as a registered ISM teacher.
Lessons are tailored to specific needs, including:
- Learning to read music
- Focus on your favourite type (genre) of music, e.g. classical, romantic, baroque, modern, popular
- Training to sit graded practical and music theory exams
- Refresh skills and continue to develop repertoire
- Or just for fun!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- ABRSM (2008) - Introduction to Instrumental and Vocal Teaching Workshop (Professional) (✔ On File)
- ABRSM (2002) - Grade 8 Practical (Other) (✔ On File)
- ABRSM (2000) - Grade 5 Music Theory (Other) (✔ On File)