Information About Simeon - Watford teacher - (1 review)
This is how 3 referees rated Simeon:
I am a passionate, dynamic and hardworking individual with strong innovative and creative ability, combined with excellent listening and interpersonal skills and a drive and determination to constantly improve myself in all aspects as well as coach and develop others.
I am also a skilled musician (bass and keyboard – with bass as my main instrument) and I thrive in teaching and equipping others with the performance, composition and theoretical skills that will enable them excel in any path they pursue in music.
I am well experienced in music production. In this area, I have produced and arranged music for a variety of different artists with various musical styles and genres, and have been involved in the production of albums.
I Provide on-going coaching, mentoring and support for children (ages 8 - 14), who are learning to play an instrument in my local church.
I have been involved with teaching music at a summer camp which involves me
• Providing one-on-one and **Contact Detail Removed**.
• Delivered instrumental and aural analysis tuition.
• Taught students to read notation, tab and chord charts.
• Trained students in performance, improvisation and composition.
• Teaching prescribed music syllabus, including musical concepts and performance, composition and sight reading and listening skills,
• Conducted a musical concert after the summer class.
I have gained suitable teaching and classroom experience, especially in planning and delivering a lesson and developing assessment for learning strategies. I have been eager to learn and therefore have listened and taken on board any given feedback or criticism, particularly from my students and observers, which has helped me to improve in many ways such as my teaching skills.
Effectively plan, develop and deliver inspiring and challenging lessons to help the students setting and achieving their goals.
I have certainly helped to prepare various students for their graded exams and my job is to make that a reality for each of my students.
With everything said it all depends on student's level and needs.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Middlesex University (2017) - Pro Tools Certified User v11 and 12 (Other) (✔ On File)
- Middlesex University (2015) - BA in Popular Music (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Rockschool (2008) - Bass Guitar grade 5 (Other) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|