Information About Sara - Fulham teacher
This is how 4 referees rated Sara:
Sara offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
Sara is a London-based pianist keyboard player, producer and songwriter who has toured extensively across multiple genres, with artists including
Tom Chaplin, Priya Ragu, Kindness, Ella Tiritiello, Art School Girlfriend, Amilost, Rosie Lowe, Tupac Martir (Cosmos within us - Satore Studio), Sundara Karma, Suki Waterhouse, Dagny, Tricky, additionally taking the role as MD, Ableton live programmer and performer for artists Claudia Kane, Francesca Belmonte and Mai Kino.
Her Classical background, pop sensibilities and passion for synthesizers feed into both her performance and her writing.
Alongside her touring commitments, Sara has been writing material for her own forthcoming project and has been enjoying writing, recording and co-producing for a host of artists including: Join The Din, Stefano Ancora, VŪ, ANU (listen to 'Formless'), Jo Williams (Longlight), Chris Hills (Peak Futures).Alongside her touring commitments, Sara has been writing material for her own forthcoming project and has been enjoying writing, recording and co-producing for a host of artists including: Join The Din, Stefano Ancora, VŪ, ANU (listen to 'Formless'), Jo Williams (Longlight), Chris Hills (Peak Futures).
Sara is a highly experienced Music Educator, Piano teacher (classical, ABRSM & Trinity Exams and any genre within popular music), Music Technology, Production & Ableton tutor, with 15 years teaching experience.
Sara teaches beginner to advanced students from age 5 and up.
Piano lessons with Sara include:
- Correct posture and hand positioning
- Warming up with scales and arpeggios
- Learning pieces that the student enjoys
- Option of taking grades with ABRSM, Rock school Board and or Trinity
- mp3 and pdf/charts of the lessons provided to support the students during their weekly practice
Music Theory Lessons
Sara teaches beginner to intermediate students from age 7 and up.
Music theory lessons with Sara include:
- Studying from the ABRSM graded books or tailored to the students needs
- Applying theory knowledge to the pieces we are studying
- Combining theory and aural skills listening to intervals, scales, chords, time signatures, keys
Teaching in Music Production/composition
Sara’s lessons include:
- Software / DAW overviews (preferred DAW: Ableton),
- Synthesis and MIDI,
- Production/composition techniques, theory etc.
Sara specialises in electronic, pop, soul and folk but can teach almost any genre – the fundamental techniques are applicable to all styles.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Italian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Sonus Factory MU (2010) - Music Performance PRO (Other) (✔ On File)