Information About Ruta - Manchester teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Ruta:
To me, people that express themselves fully and creatively are the most beautiful. If you'd like to create more space to be creative and learn a new skill, I'd like to invite you to take on piano lessons.
Since graduating from RNCM in 2014, I have been involved in various music and art projects around Manchester, and like to work with creatives from various disciplines as an artists as well as producer. I've been part of Manchester based post-jazz ensemble Polar Institute, with which we have performed in various local festivals and venues, and have recently released an album (link below). I also run a creative platform Art Vanguard producing collaborative art projects.
Solo: **Web Address Removed**
Polar Institute: **Web Address Removed**
Holding a BA (Hons.) degree in Piano Performance, I have also received a specialised pedagogy course at the RNCM.
* 20 years of piano playing & 5 years of teaching experience
* completed a 1-year internship at Plymouth Grove Primary school
* worked with ACEG Creative Education delivering music tuition for children in local primary schools
At the moment only teaching privately in a beautiful studio space with a grand piano in North (Manchester Piano Rooms), as well as travelling for lessons to homes around the South area of Manchester.
In my one-to-one lessons, we start from learning the basics of how to read music notation and gradually get familiar with recognising keys. We take on piano pieces depending on your level and interests, developing both musical and technical knowledge. I try to involve not only mind, but also kinetic experience to build your sense of rhythm, pulse and coordination of hands.
* All levels are welcome - from beginners to advanced
* Available days for lessons in studio are Wednesdays and Sundays
* Available days for lessons at your home are Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays (subject to our mutual arrangement of time and travel area)
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Arts London (2015) - Art Criticism (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Royal Norther College of Music (2014) - Piano Performance (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- New Buckinghamshire University (2014) - Youth Arts Project Management (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Juozas Naujalis Music Gymnasium (Lithuania) (2010) - Secondary Education Diploma (School) (✔ On File)