Information About Ruta - Manchester teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Ruta:
To me, people that express themselves fully and creatively are the most beautiful. If you'd like to create more space to be creative and learn a new skill, I'd like to invite you to take on piano lessons.
Since graduating from RNCM in 2014, I have been involved in various music and art projects around Manchester, and like to work with creatives from various disciplines as an artist as well as producer. I've been part of Manchester based post-jazz ensemble Polar Institute, with which we have performed in various local festivals and venues, and have also released an album (link below).
In 2020 I have returned back to my homeland Lithuania and have been successfully teaching piano online for the past months. In this time, two of my students have passed their ABRSM Grade exams with Merit & Distinction.
Solo: **Web Address Removed**
Polar Institute: **Web Address Removed**
Holding a BA (Hons.) degree in Piano Performance, I have also received a specialised pedagogy course at the RNCM.
* 20 years of piano playing & 6 years of teaching experience
* completed a 1-year internship at Plymouth Grove Primary school
* worked with ACEG Creative Education delivering music tuition for children in local primary schools
At the moment only teaching privately online on 1-to-1 basis. The setting is best suited for adults and children in a late beginner stage of learning. You should also have an instrument & a device to sign in to Zoom on at your home.
In my one-to-one lessons, we take on piano pieces depending on your level and interests, developing both musical and technical knowledge. I try to involve not only mind, but also kinetic experience to build your sense of rhythm, pulse and coordination of hands. As part of the instrument, I include elements of theory to build an overall knowledge and understanding of musical systems.
* Levels from late beginner to advanced are welcome
* At the moment available days for lessons are Tuesdays, Thursdays (evening) and Sundays (afternoon)
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Arts London (2015) - Art Criticism (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Royal Norther College of Music (2014) - Piano Performance (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- New Buckinghamshire University (2014) - Youth Arts Project Management (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Juozas Naujalis Music Gymnasium (Lithuania) (2010) - Secondary Education Diploma (School) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|