Information About Rima - Richmond upon Thames teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Rima:
Rima offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
Classically trained musician with 15 years of experience teaching piano, music theory and aural perception. In-person and on-line from beginners to advanced. (ABRSM syllabus)
I am a member of the London Philharmonic Choir since 2015. I perform as part of the LPC regularly with world class orchestras at major venues and festivals through the year including Royal Albert Hall, Royal Festival Hall, Barbican, British Museum and abroad.
I have over fifteen years of experience teaching Piano and Music Theory. My experience includes private one-to-one in person tutoring, online tutoring and with groups of young people at an after school club.
I adapt my teaching style to suit the needs of students who may be progressing through grades (ABRSM) or learning for pleasure.
I have a patient and calm approach and always pay attention to my student's personal needs and wellbeing so they are able to achieve their highest potential.
* Beginners and advanced.
* Students from the age of 6.
* At my home or can travel to student's, my rate will vary according to distance/travel time
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), Russian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Department of Education (2016) - Qualified teacher status (QTS) (✔ On File)
- Stonebridge Associated Colleges (2013) - Diploma in Child Psychology Skills (College) (✔ On File)
- Siauliai Further Education School, (1993) - Diploma in Choral Conducting, Music Teacher , Music Theory Teacher (Professional) (✔ On File)