Information About Kuan-Yin - Twickenham teacher - (5 reviews)
This is how 3 referees rated Kuan-Yin:
Melody is a breathtaking young cellist with a special aptitude to the development of fresh perspectives on solo as well as chamber music, both interpretation and performance. She has performed in major concert halls including the Boston Symphony Hall, Cadogan Hall, St. James Piccadilly, Carnegie Hall and the Alice Tully Hall in Lincoln Center.
Melody has graduated from Royal College of Music in 2017 and is currently a fully funded Master Student at Trinity Laban Conservatoire, where she receives a joint first prize at 2017 Vera Kantrovitch Competition.
Melody是位新生代大提琴家，畢業於皇家音樂學院以及新英格蘭預備學校。曾經參與的演出地點包括卡內基，林肯中心，St. James Piccadilly. 目前以全額獎學金身份在聖三一音樂學院進修。
• Taught Piano students from age 5 to 30, specialize in beginner/ intermediate tutoring
• Taught cello students from age 8 to 40, specialize in small group tutoring
• Preparing students for ABRSM Examinations, with a focus on preparation towards Grade 5 Theory
• Specialize in ABRSM sight-reading section, all students taken ABRSM have obtained distinction and merit in sight-reading section.
專注在準備試奏考試，大部分學生都有拿到Merit 跟 Distinction.
• Familiar with ABRSM Suzuki Method
I am a patient and friendly as a music tutor, I always aim to work with student in relaxing atmosphere, as I have been teaching young aged students, as well as adult students. I specialise in ABRSM sight-reading section, where most of the teacher spend most of the lesson time on exam pieces and scales. There are some students only taking lessons on sight-reading with me, and all of them have obtained distinction and merit in ABRSM sight-reading section.
I am also available to teach in Whitton/ Twickenham area during the weekend.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Chinese, English (British)
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Trinity College London (2018) - Fellow of Trinity College London (Other) (✔ On File)
- Royal College of Music (2017) - Cello performance (College) (✔ On File)
- Walnut Hill School for the Arts (2012) - Piano and cello performance (School) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||5|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
Punctual, communicative and wilg to teach from alternative books ( Suzuki preferred).
It's always a pleasure to have lessons with her.