Information About Kuan-Yin - Twickenham teacher - (5 reviews)
This is how 3 referees rated Kuan-Yin:
Cellist Melody is dedicated to the the insightful, sensitive and enthusiastic performance of both solo and chamber music. She earned a fully-funded scholarship to attend Trinity Laban Conservatoire for an MA degree, and has completed a funded Bachelor degree from the Royal College of Music.
Melody has been awarded a joint winner at the Vera Kantrovitch Competition and, with pianist Andrea Emanuele, winner at the The Leonard Smith & Felicity Young Duo Competition 2018. She is currently a member of 2019 Southbank Sinfonia.
Melody是位新生代大提琴家，畢業於皇家音樂學院以及新英格蘭預備學校。曾經參與的演出地點包括卡內基，林肯中心，St. James Piccadilly. 目前為Southbank Sinfonia樂團的團員，並以全額獎學金身份在聖三一音樂學院進修。
• Taught Piano students from age 5 to 30, specialize in beginner/ intermediate tutoring
• Taught cello students from age 8 to 40, specialize in small group tutoring
• Preparing students for ABRSM Examinations, with a focus on preparation towards Grade 5 Theory
• Specialize in ABRSM sight-reading section, all students taken ABRSM have obtained distinction and merit in sight-reading section.
專注在準備試奏考試，大部分學生都有拿到Merit 跟 Distinction.
• Familiar with ABRSM Suzuki Method
I am a patient and friendly as a music tutor, I always aim to work with student in relaxing atmosphere, as I have been teaching young aged students, as well as adult students. I specialise in ABRSM sight-reading section, where most of the teacher spend most of the lesson time on exam pieces and scales. There are some students only taking lessons on sight-reading with me, and all of them have obtained distinction and merit in ABRSM sight-reading section.
I am also available to teach in Whitton/ Twickenham area during the weekend.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Chinese, English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Trinity College London (2018) - Fellow of Trinity College London (Other) (✔ On File)
- Royal College of Music (2017) - Cello performance (College) (✔ On File)
- Walnut Hill School for the Arts (2012) - Piano and cello performance (School) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||5|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
Punctual, communicative and wilg to teach from alternative books ( Suzuki preferred).
It's always a pleasure to have lessons with her.