Information About Livia - Glasgow teacher
This is how 3 referees rated Livia:
Conservatoire trained teacher offers piano lessons for kids and adults, all levels welcome!
- 8 years experience in teaching adults and kids
- any ability/level (primer level to grade 8)
- any genre (classical, jazz, blues, soul, pop, musical theatre)
- large and wide ranging **Contact Detail Removed** of piano scores
- music theory/solfege/arranging lessons, piano accompaniment are also available
- teaching age range of 4 yo to adult
- free bespoke arrangement made upon request
- friendly, energetic and dedicated teaching approach
- references available upon request
My name is Livia and I studied at Bartók Béla Conservatoire (part of the world famous Liszt Ferenc Academy) I live in the West End, Glasgow and I am currently looking for enthusiastic new students who want to learn the piano.
At the moment I have over a dozen adult/kids students who are aiming to get their different kind of goals such as music producing, hobby for playing piano, achievement of a grade exam etc.
Each lesson includes:
Piano performance skills
Technical skills on the piano (scales, broken chords etc).
Sight reading skills
Music theory, chord progression
The benefits of having lessons with me would be:
- exceptionally high pass rate with graded piano exams 1-8.
-Specialist with beginner, and primary age, students, but available to teach all age ranges & levels.
-Fully mobile, and available to work week day evenings/weekends
-Fluent at sight reading, and able to teach this.
-Full hour, 60 min/45 minute/30 minute lessons are available at competitive rates.
I always take the optimistic approach to life, have an easygoing personality and I love my job!
Every age, level is welcome at my lessons,
As a private music teacher I have over 8 years' experience in teaching piano for both children and adults.
My courses are designed to teach adults and children of all ages in a stimulating and enjoyable way, either in my flat in the West End (North-Kelvinside by Kelvinbridge)
My innovative teaching technique encourages imagination and nurtures creativity as my students explore their interest in music.
I do not expect any previous musical knowledge - all you need to bring is enthusiasm!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Bartók Béla Conservatoire, Budapest (Hungary) (1999) - piano teacher (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Bartók Béla Conservatoire, Budapest (Hungary) (1999) - organ teacher (Masters) (✘ Not On File)