Information About Julia - Liverpool teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Julia:
Julia offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
I’m Julia and was born & raised in Berlin Germany and have moved to Liverpool to give singing lessons and to be part of the wonderful music community here. I am a singer, songwriter and highly qualified singer teacher & vocal coach and have a long teaching experience with teenagers and adults at music schools and in private singing lessons. I've been teaching singing for nearly 15 years, both privately and at music schools, and I'm regularly internationally on stage myself with my own music as a solo singer, or with other artists as a backing vocalist. I also work as a studio singer, composer, and conductor of choirs.
I studied music education for vocals pop rock jazz at the University of the Art Bremen ('Hochschule für Künste', Bremen, Germany) and do regular training to apply and teach the latest vocal techniques. My last trainings were Complete Vocal Technique, Circle Singing and Inclusion Oriented Circus and Movement Education.
Being an active singer and songwriter enriches my teaching, because I can teach you not only the techniques you need on stage, in the studio or when writing songs, but I can share my enthusiasm and love for the music with you.
I have successfully prepared many singing students for auditions and competitions and helped them to win first prizes. Also, I've helped many students to pass the entrance exams at Colleges and University to study music. I have taught singers of all ages and levels - beginners, advanced or even professionals who just need support for a tour, a recording session or a specific concert.
For 14 years I've been teaching singing to students of all ages and levels - beginners, advanced or professionals who just need support for a tour, a recording session or a specific concert.
- private singing and songwriting teacher since 2005
- singing and songwriting teacher and choir conductor at the music school "Joseph-Schmidt-Musikschule Treptow-Köpenick", Berlin Germany (since 2009)
- music coach at a youth club "Blu:boks" Berlin Germany (2013-2015)
- workshop coach at a festival for young singers and songwriters who have won a competition "Treffen Junge Musikszene", Berliner Festspiele, Berlin Germany (2013)
- singing teacher and choir conductor at the music school "Freie Schule für Musik", Berlin Germany (2010-2011)
- singing and songwriting teacher at Musikschule "Neue Musik Bernau", Bernau Germany (2009-2011)
- singing teacher at the music school "Music Academy Bremen", Bremen Germany (2009-2010)
- vocal coach and musical director for two music theatre projects at the music school Kreismusikschule Leer, Ostfriesland Germany (2006-2009)
First and foremost, it's about being comfortable with your voice and using it the way you want to. Maybe you want to sing more powerfully or want to hit higher or lower notes more easily, maybe you don't want to be hoarse after a rehearsal or concert - or maybe you've just always wanted to sing… but haven’t dared to. I’ll offer you individual space for what you need right now.
It’s also worth remembering that singing lessons can help you to relax by gently dissolving stress and blockages, improving body awareness and many more positive side effects. Our voice reflects who we are and is inseparably linked to our emotions and thoughts; it’s our body and the expression of our personality. By allowing our own sensations, the body can resonate relaxed and freely.
I offer lessons that fit singers of all ages and all levels of experience. The learning environment with me is calm, patient, open and inspiring. Each lesson opens new paths for you and at the end of the lesson your voice and song interpretation will have improved. The singing lessons are tailored to your needs and we’ll work together in detail on the many aspects of your vocal development.
In the first trial session, I’ll analyse your voice and work together to develop short and long-term goals. You will receive targeted support and a tailor-made concept that fits your individual needs - whether beginner, semi-pro or professional. You will learn how to use your voice optimally and to use your vocal possibilities so that you can become the singer you want to be! The lessons are tailored for both professional and personal goals. Remember - every voice is unique and I will help you to find your voice, be authentic and reach listeners.
Tailored teaching concepts - WE CAN WORK ON:
Individual voice training and singing exercises - in all popular styles.
- Building a strong and healthy voice.
- Strengthening of the head and chest voice.
- Smooth transition from height to depth.
- Increasing your vocal range.
- Breathing technique
- Better intonation.
- Rhythm Training.
- Learning of songs in all popular genres Pop, Rock, Folk, Jazz, Soul, R'nB
- Relaxation and awareness of your body as your instrument.
- Become the singer you want to be.
- Find authenticity and reach your listeners.
- Discover your personal voice.
- Learn singing techniques to cope with challenging tours. Long careers without damaged, hoarse voices.
Also we can work on:
- Professional coaching for stage performances and recording in the studio.
- Studio and live microphone technique.
- Harmony and Ear Training.
- Music Theory Training.
- Improvisation: Free improvisation, Circle Songs or Improvising over chord changes and turnarounds.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Arts Bremen (Germany) (2009) - Music education jazz and jazz-related music (Other) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|