Information About Jinfeng - Cambridge teacher - (6 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Jinfeng:
PhD at University of Cambridge. Concert Pianist in Cambridge. Organising more than 20 Piano Recitals in China and the UK (2004 - now). Personal piano channel with 426000 subscribers, more than 10 million views for the most popular work.
1. Gold Prize, First International Piano Competition for the Youth in Macau (2004).
2. Second Place (1500 Dollars Award), ‘Hi-Tech' First International Piano Competition (2009)
3. Concert pianist in Wolfson College & Hughes Hall, Cambridge
4. Annual performances at Corn Exchange, Cambridge (2014-now) and Central Hall Westminster, London (2017)
Experienced piano lecturer:
 coaching 100+ students in Piano Performance module of HUST (2009-2012)
 100% of students passing ABRSM piano exams with Distinction/Merit (2012-now)
Selected piano works and performance:
 Lunchtime Concert in Wolfson College, University of Cambridge. 2014.
 Concert at West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge, 2016
 Concert at Central Hall Westminster, London, 2017
 Recital at Hughes Hall, University of Cambridge, 2014
 Prelude and Fugue in Nokia Tune, 2011
 Haydn Piano Sonata in C Major - International Piano Competition, 2009
 BBC Sherlock piano, 2017
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Cantonese, English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Cambridge (2018) - PhD Engineering (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Cambridge (2014) - MPhil (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Birmingham (2013) - BEng (Hons) 1st (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- China Central Conservatory of Music (2004) - Top Piano Level (Grade 10) (Professional) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||6|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
I have found myself improve immensely under their expert guidance and I look forward to conquering Grade 1 in the near future.
Highly recommend them for beginners as well as seasoned pianists.