Information About Jamie - Waltham Forest teacher
Jamie is a professional composer and music consultant. His credits include Channel 4, ITV, Al Jazeera, Bosch and Arcelor Mittal. He also managed a well known music venue for 2 years helping and watching hundreds of bands. He combines teaching elements of composition, performance, production and theory to help students become aware of their artistic options.
Have taught composition and production regularly for the past 5 years with various private students.
1) Analysis of student's taste cultures
2) Interview with reference to students aesthetics
3) Outline learning options based on findings
4) Assessment of practical ability
5) Song writing methods
6) Overcoming blocks, and creating options
7) Composition Exercises
8) Performance Technique
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- University of Westminster (2001) - BA (Hons) Commercial Music Westminster University (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Victoria Board (1998) - AVCM (past grade 8) Organ Playing (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Victoria Board (1996) - Grade 5 Theory (Professional) (✘ Not On File)